Vancouver's Best Tech and Engineering Recruiters

Building Success with Every Hire

Get better candidates, faster, with higher close rates.

2,500

Candidates screened by VANJOBS partners every year

92%

The average offer to close rate of candidates presented by VANJOBS

2X

Our clients hire 2 X faster on average than other hiring chanels

We Apply the "80/20" Rule for Recruitment Best Practices

image of active and passive 80 20 recruitment practices and VANJOBS ability to recruit passice talent

About 80% of the “talent market” is referenced as “passive” with the other 20% deemed “active”. Unfortunately, too many recruiters and ATS vendors allocate 80% of hiring efforts (and budgets) on the 20%.

Pursuing passive talent may be challenging, however, acquiring top talent is priceless.

Information Technology Recruiters & Technical Recruitment Professionals

Rated Best of IT Recruitment Agencies in Vancouver, Vanjobs attracts elite contributors. Your IT and Tech hiring needs urgent, we listen, learn, then deploy cutting edge AI with expert headhunters to address your unique needs. 

Did you know other agencies do not allocate dedicated resources to assignments?  

As Senior Member-owner of NPA Worldwide, we appoint dedicated sourcers and ‘headhunters’ on demand. We have connected clients with top-notch technology professionals for over 30 years. 

We guarantee timely, accurate, and professional services that outshine our competitors.  

Vancouver Tech Recruiters and IT Recruitment Experts

Compare our reviews to any agency. We are real Vancouver Headhunters and these are real reviews

Vanjobs has been instrumental in helping us grow the organization with hard to find, top talent. 

He does not flood us with resumes, but instead, identifies and submits excellent candidates. 

Autumn Brunke Recruitment Tech Recruiter Apple and client of VANJOBS

Mark’s expertise in advanced technology recruitment is second to none. Managers appreciated that every candidate presented was hired.  

A consummate, professional headhunter, his integrity shines.

Headhunter for Joern Tinnemeyer VP and CTO of EnerSys

Mark’s very effective in finding the right person for each position posted, ultimately saving the hiring managers a significant amount of work and providing us with quality engineers.

Jeff Dillabough head of HP R&D and Mark's client image

Vancouver IT Recruiters and Technical Recruiters

  • Compare IT Recruitment Agencies using Easily Referenceable Recruitment Achievements in Engineering, technical, and Information Technology Staffing.
  • An Engineering Staffing Agency invested in Google Search Results and Social Media and provide clients with a competitive advantage.
  • Over 30 years of Vancouver Tech Recruiters created a Vast Network of Technology Professionals relied on for sourcing and connecting the highest quality candidates.
  • VANJOBS Technical Recruiters has an Earned Reputation For Delivering Win-Win Placements and regarded as a trusted advocate for both employers and candidates.

Applied Talent Acquisition Process

Connect

Describe your goals and strategic staffing needs to attain success

Learn

We collect (a lot) of data unique to your organization, culture, and domain

Search

Launch multi-input search with hands-on expert "head hunters"

Selection

Manage interviews & hiring process through offer and acceptance.

Professional and Proactive

Please share how we may assist you with your hiring challenges. Your call will always be welcomed, and if preferred, use the RFI Form below or email Mark Strong directly. 

Urgent requests may receive a call back in as few as 20 minutes.

IT Technology National Personnel Network Worldwide leader vanjobs technical recruiters
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to successful  recruitment firms with a track record of Trust, Reliability, and Integrity

VANJOBS proudly partners with Rostie & Associates in Toronto, Ontario