Alpha Technologies, an EnerSys company, presents this highly desirable opportunity for a Junior to Mid level PCB Designer using Altium. By ‘Junior to Mid level’ – one who has proven skills / hands on experience (‘likely’ 2 yrs) and can hit the ground running!
What you get to do
- Design the printed circuit board layout – including schematics – for new product development
- Be a liaison with vendors and evaluate new technologies and creating cost estimates for the manufacturing PCBs and assemblies
- Create preliminary BOM’s as derived from schematics
- Create, organize and maintain library information (component, pitch, dimension and pad sizes) needed for effective PCB layout
- Coordinate the fabrication, assembly and test of prototypes
- ‘Always thinking’ about new features to improve existing and new products
What you need
- Min Two(‘ish) years experience
- Experience with ALTIUM, SolidWorks, AUTOcad
- Good knowledge of PCB manufacturing and assembly process
- Familiar with layout spacing required for agency approval (CSA, UL, etc.)
- General knowledge of electronics and its commonly used components.
This is NOT an entry level role and you MUST have ‘real hands on experience’ and you enjoy what you do! There is pcb design and then there is PCB Design – with changing, challenging opportunities to grow and learn – like at Alpha.
If you know you can do it – and know you are great at it – then send your resume to Mark Strong firstname.lastname@example.org and understand that every submission will be reviewed by an expert and remain confidential.
VANJOBS “only the best”
For 40 years, Alpha Technologies, an EnerSys company, has been an industry pioneer and global leader in the design and manufacture of AC and DC power. Our distinctive excellence is the ability to innovate and quickly deliver optimized solutions for our customers’ unique powering challenges in the Telecom, Cable Broadband, Traffic, Security, Industrial and Renewable Energy industries. Alpha’s TL 9000 certified quality system, award-winning product strategy and continuous improvement/operational excellence program focuses on achieving complete customer satisfaction and supplying solutions of the highest quality, value and reliability.