VANJOBS is assisting world famous Arlo Technologies and has a grand opportunity for a Senior Security Architect to lead the Arlo Security Technologies Team from their offices in Richmond, B.C. well working with their San Jose and Carlsbad offices.
YOU will be Arlo’s ‘security’ SME
You get to
- Lead the security R&D team in the architectural design and validation of software and hardware for the Arlo product portfolio
- Identify component and system level technical risks and determine technical security controls to mitigate risks
- Provide EXPERT architectural guidance and leadership on best practices regarding security
- Lead security initiatives for all new Arlo deliverables
- Oversee / advise software development best practices to address vulnerabilities
- Architect the models for testing and auditing Cloud (AWS) integration
- Expert (there is no ‘ceiling’ for ‘too experienced’) in Security best practices for: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA); Networks; Applications and Web Services
- Understand SSO, LDAP, HSM (encryption), with packet analysis skills
- Project planning and execution
Other security skills you have mastered will be a bonus and utilized!
Please send your resume to Mark Strong email@example.com and know that every submission will be reviewed by an expert and confidentiality is priority one!
VANJOBS “only the best”