Universally recognized for premium home security solutions, Arlo’s advanced surveillance camera technologies provide observational intelligence for residential and global partners providing advanced security solutions.
Due to a retirement, we proudly present a rare opportunity to join the Arlo team as their Audio Engineering Manager. Location: Preference Carlsbad – however, if own setup?
You get to
- Lead and manage Arlo’s elevated audio engineering practices including collaborations with multiple ODMs
- Drive creation of internal audio engineering, validation plans, testing practices, and critical features for effective, efficient Design For Manufacturability (DFM) in supervising ODMs
- Ideate and design the test automation systems and practices for data/signal processing
- Develop the signal processing firmware features used to characterize and validate excellence
What you need to succeed
- Management of people and processes
- Expertise in acoustic echo cancellation technologies inclusive of 2 way audio
- Design of successful product(s) for mass production
- Proficient at document/specification writing, technical analysis, simulation, modelling,
test planning, and task planning
Arlo Technologies values creativity and a fundamental drive to be the best. To be the best has its’ own rewards. Excellent remunerations, bonus’ and benefits are a given. The gift of working with others whom share the pursuit of delivering the best in the biz – priceless.
Please send your resume (always confidential) to Mark Strong firstname.lastname@example.org and be assured it will be reviewed by an expert.
VANJOBS “only the best”