Delta-Q Technologies is a local “star” in the power / battery charging space and part of a global electronics manufacturer with 500 MM USD in sales. The team is “expert” and the knowledge you will garner, exceptional.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Component Engineer to support the design team to ensure specific parts used in manufactured products and systems are reliable and effective. As a proactive participant during the development of Delta-Q’s products, you will be the go to entity providing guidance and recommendations on component choices!
You Get To
- Ensure new or replacement components are suitable for its intended application well continuously researching alternate components/suppliers for reduction of materials costs and replacement of obsolete components.
- Be a prime for the component validation and test plan development which entails constructing jigs, fixtures and experiments to ensure components meet quality and reliability requirements.
- Performs performance calculations, produce reports, specifications, and test requirements using established templates.
- Review design documentation and communicate with the contract manufacturer and overseas suppliers.
- A solid understanding of SMT and electronics assembly processes.
- Knowledge thermal management requirements and electro-mechanical integration including PCB layout for high power and high switching frequency.
- Knowledge of oscilloscopes, frequency response analyzers, spectrum analyzers and power meters would be beneficial
Please send your resume directly to Mark Strong Mark@VanJobs.ca and know that every submission will be reviewed by an expert – not ATS software.
VanJobs ‘only the best’