- Great companies require DevOps Support Engineers of all levels to join their growing Development teams. Check out the list of qualifications below and if this sounds like you, get in touch – I want to hear from you!
What you’ll do (what is DevOps?)
- Own the infrastructure and services – from provisioning new servers, writing configuration management scripts, securing and patching servers, to building automated monitoring and troubleshooting problems.
- Have experience with Cloud deployments / management
- Continuously improve and automate the deployment and support continuous integration
- Proactively monitor infrastructure and software Debug / testing while solving complex problems
- Be a proponent of continuous integration and the DevOps culture!
- Stay cool under crisis-like situations and present technical matters to non-technical people
What you’ll need:
- Solid understanding of SQL – we deal with lots of data and we always need to know the story.
- Experience with a flavor of Linux with the ability to comfortably use a text editor
- (Hopefully) experience with provisioning using Ansible, Puppet, Chef or similar tools.
- You have a passion for root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- Keen interest in reliable architectures and automating builds / infrastructure with continuous integration
- The ability to manage your own schedule – we’re not ones to micromanage!
Contact / call Mark Strong mark@VanJobs.ca and know that your resume will be reviewed by an expert – not a machine!