Rare opportunity for an expert in process improvement to Direct the Engineering Designation and Admissions practices for British Columbia.
The Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia – the largest governing body of over 37,000 professionals in BC, has an opportunity to join a ‘team’ who defines, applies, and manages all practices as covered in their mandate.
You will lead a team of reports (including managers) in defining new initiatives and best practices towards EGBC’s engineering admissions processes in accordance with the Engineers and Geoscientists Act and/or the Professional Governance Act, regulations and associated bylaws, other applicable legislation and policies of Council
- Have or be eligible for P.Eng | Eng.L | P.Geo | Geo.L
- 5 + Years of people management at a senior level with demonstrated excellence in leadership practices and staff engagement
- Expert in the leading the creation and delivery process improvements / efficiencies. This is NOT an engineering Development role (you must be a seasoned engineer to understand the space) and you will define, lead, mentor, and oversee the implementation of new / best practices and initiatives toward managing the delivery of Engineering Admissions
- Advanced / expert writing and presentation skills
- Bullet proof ethical conduct and a proponent of applying the highest standards for professional delivery
The staff at EGBC LOVE working there!
The holiday / benefits / flex work – inclusive of leading RRSP matching – delivers a ‘total compensation‘ that is absolutely the best that this recruiter has EVER seen!
More information at the link provided – and if you feel you are the right fit, please contact Mark Strong firstname.lastname@example.org in absolute confidentiality, and we will work towards the win.
More info at EGBC – Associate Director Engineering Admissions EGBC
VANJOBS “only the best”