Alpha Technologies is part of EnerSys, the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications with over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries.
Reporting to the Director of Development, the ATE Test Engineering Manager will lead the manufacturing test team at their Burnaby facility.
You are the SME in developing advanced, automated testing solutions across Engineering and Manufacturing. You are a strong advocate of Automating Test Practices / ATE. You ‘speak’ LabVIEW and architect efficient and accurate applications. You enjoy sharing your knowledge and mentoring others in best practices. You will really enjoy leading a cohesive team supporting Alpha’s NPD and NPI
Understanding the inputs and requirements to produce effective, efficient testing methodologies, you get to:
- Interface with program management to assign and manage test engineering resources and test development practices to interface with Enersys’ core products.
- Oversea contract manufacturer’s practices, processes, and deployment of test equipment and software solutions.
To succeed in this exciting position you MUST have:
- Extensive experience developing manufacturing test plans using automated solutions for electronics manufacturing
- LabVIEW Developer Certification with experience with NI test equipment
- Advanced abilities to conceive, develop, and deploy testing solutions for hardware and software.
Alpha has always been a great place to work and employees supportive of an inclusive, highly regarded, company culture.
Please submit your resume directly to Mark Strong email@example.com and be confident that every submission will be reviewed by an expert and know that your confidentiality is promised and always practiced.
VANJOBS ‘only the best’