Ixia provides testing, visibility, security solutions, network testing tools and virtual network security solutions to strengthen applications across physical and virtual networks. VanJobs is proud to be the go to the recruitment entity for Ixia’s growth in their Vancouver R&D center. We are looking for the BEST!
What you will do:
- Understanding business and technical needs in order to design, develop, and implement new features and platforms
- Creating and developing innovative new products and features
- Technical leadership of FPGA aspects of multiple projects
- Proactive participation in project kick-off, reviews, status reports, and bringing issues forward with proposed solutions
- Driving continuous process and code base improvements
- B.Sc or M.Sc in EE or CE from an accredited university
- 10+ years experience for Architect level in the FPGA industry
- Candidates with more/less experience will be considered for junior / senior roles
- Nice to have
- Strong analytical skills. Excellent written, verbal, presentation, communication skills. Must be able to read and interpret complex information.
- Able to cultivate interpersonal relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills. Exhibit a positive, can-do approach and inspire associates to excel and develop a team spirit
- Knowledge or experience in the following areas
- Knowledge of Ethernet technologies, including 10G, 25G, 40G, 100G and 400G
- Experience with SerDes up to 25Gbps, memory technologies such as DDR4, RLDRAM3, interconnect protocols such as PCIe and Interlaken
- Strong understanding of data networks, networking protocols, switch/ router operation, and protocol stack implementations is desirable
- Must have strong VHDL programming skills and understanding of SystemVerilog
- Understanding of hardware, firmware, and software/hardware interactions is highly desired
- Understanding of interpreted languages such as Tcl, Perl and Python is a plus
Ixia’s Core Values are posted on every Ixia site in every location. Ixia employees use these values to guide their interactions with internal and external customers.
The Ixia Way: Wow our customers! Trust, respect, and develop our people! Listen and be open! Be passionate courageous, and decisive! Win with teamwork and collaboration! Celebrate excellence!
Diversity: Ixia’s strong and diverse workforce spreads across multiple continents. Because of our wide range of backgrounds, our employees always manage to bring fresh perspectives, increased creativity and superior problem-solving skills to Ixia. We cherish and embrace our employees’ diversity of styles and perspectives we can truthfully say that diversity is one of our biggest strengths.
To apply for a role in either FPGA design or S/W Development, contact Mark Strong directly and I promise to read every application and deliver you the best of service!
VanJobs ‘Only the best’