Alpha Technologies an EnerSys company, presents a wonderful opportunity for an entry level / junior Firmware Engineer. This is your ‘big step’ to start your climb to a great career developing leading edge, embedded software in C Learn from the best!
What you get to do
- Working with seasoned, senior developers, you will learn best practices to create well-structured software in C for Alpha’s leading edge, digitally controlled power modules
- Hone your testing skills via unit tests and learning test automation frameworks
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation using best practices
- Work with Control and Electronic Engineers to develop signal processing and control algorithms
What you bring
- Besides good grades at University (likely with co-op experience) 1 – 2 years of demonstrable, successful, referencable, experience
- Familiarity with all phases of program design (requirements, specification, design, implementation, verification)
- Experience using electronic test equipment e.g. oscilloscopes.
- ‘Some’ experience with DSP e.g. filter design / fixed-point arithmetic.
- A deep, unwavering desire to learn and grow
- A personality that truly enjoys working with others (Alpha has a GREAT ‘culture’ and lots of social activities to take advantage of)
Yes, such great opportunities do not avail themselves that often. Looking for a career choice that will deliver? Then please send your resume to Mark Strong email@example.com and we will work together to get you across the finish line!
VANJOBS “only the best”