Vancouver based, this well financed, developer of lightweight, high mobility, medical exoskeleton technology, has invented a pediatric gait rehabilitation device to improve crouch gait, resultant from cerebral palsy, spina bifida, and other knee extension disorders.
Reporting to the CTO, presenting a rare opportunity for a Lead Hardware Engineer to manage and mentor a small (very smart) team developing the electrical movement management system.
You get to
- Lead, manage, and mentor the electrical team in analog and digital design for BLDC / PMSM motor control
- Manage regulatory testing and certification for EMC, EMI and ESD
- Design for Safety, Quality, and Manufacturability
- Electronic design with microcontrollers
- Multilayer PCB product development
- Experienced in control theory
- Understanding successful products development life cycle
Current device is in clinical trials at NIH (National Institute of Health – Bethesda, MD) and B.C. Children’s Hospital, with a drive to commercialization over next 12 months.
You will enjoy the friendly, smart, and dedicated staff, advantageous location (Lillooet Street in Vancouver) superior remuneration, flex time, full benefits, and equity participation (Will consider FT or Contract)
Please send your resume to Mark Strong email@example.com in confidence, and knowing every submission will be reviewed by an expert.
VANJOBS “only the best”