Our client, Move / Realtor.com has an exciting and unique opportunity to lead a team of talented peers, building out our core ‘Next Generation’ tools and experiences – both services and web applications – that help make real estate professionals more productive and effective.
Contribute to high performance, high traffic applications and APIs, with built-in scalability and monitoring in the AWS cloud, and will be a key driver toward product delivery, including understanding, acceptance criteria, designing the application, writing/testing/deploying code, and monitoring the system.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders – including Product Owners and User Experience designers – regarding user stories, acceptance criteria, definition of done, and other program-related decisions
- Design, develop, deliver, and maintain features and applications that will excite and please a user base of successful real estate professionals
- Develop solutions that are of high quality, scalable, cloud-based, reliable, and reusable
- Work collaboratively in an Agile/Scrum team to plan and execute at high velocity, and across teams throughout the organization to reuse existing components and architect shared functionality
- Coach, mentor, and guide your team to deliver the best solution keeping in mind return on investment and total cost of ownership
- Investigate and prototype technologies that can be leveraged to introduce new innovations in meeting business and customer goals
- Lead process improvement initiatives to improve quality and timeliness of deliverables with high predictability
- A Full-stack developer and understand and can communicate a new feature design from model to endpoint to the front-end
- Client-side web technologies (HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, responsiveness) and working experience with a front end template framework (Dust, Mustache, Handlebars) is an asset
- Database systems, relational and/or NoSQL
- TDD and understand and support test automation
- You take pride in writing clean, quality code, but can balance this with business practicality
Please send your resume to Mark Strong Mark@VanJobs.ca and know that not only will every submission be confidential – they will all be reviewed by an expert – not an ATS!