This local “hero” company is growing fast and using the very latest software, hardware, industrial / control, and communication technologies in each of their sensors-rich products. You are guaranteed to work with the latest technologies to expand your technical knowledge, expertise and marketability.
- You will be actively involved in taking products from requirements all the way to the final products installed at a customer site.
- You will have the chance to significantly influence the software and hardware architecture of future revisions of the product
- Potential opportunities to travel to exotic locales in BC, Ontario, South America, Australia and around the world.
If you are a Linux developer looking for your next challenge, our client’s innovative and collaborative culture is real and beckons.
- Write Linux application code and user space drivers so obtain data from a variety of sensors and perform business logic?
- Collaborate with an excellent team to assemble a best-in-class, real-time embedded Linux distribution and tool-chain to use for development and deployment of our sensing platforms?
- Assist in the development and rollout of software development best practices?
You likely have:
- 3+ years embedded software development with Linux, including development of Linux packages / BSP’s
- Solid skills in C/C++ programming, debugging and real-time embedded system design
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications
Nice to Have (but not required)
- Linux device driver development would be an asset
- Experience with an RTOS such as VxWorks or QNX
Please contact Mark Strong directly at Mark@VanJobs.ca and include “Linux” in the subject line.
Every submission will be read by a qualified, human being – not a machine!