Alpha Technologies Ltd., an EnerSys company, presents a great opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer at their Burnaby facility. This is an excellent ‘step up’ for a designer in the electronics space to take ownership of the complete design process for ultra high quality, large volume power electronics solutions
You get to
- Collaborate with PCB designers to address layout for electrical connections
- Design cabinets to efficiently allocate multi-variable system components
- Design the backplanes that interconnect power modules in racks
- Design mechanical structures for heat exchange & dissipation
- Develop a variety of metal enclosures compliant to IPxx and other standards
- At least 3 years of hands on experience (intermediate level) developing robust, reliable designs for electronic product(s) internal configurations and external enclosures
- The ability or willingness to oversee the ‘big picture’ inclusive of parts orders, assembly of prototypes, creation of detailed documentation for production and ‘always be thinking’ about best practices to modify designs for continuous improvement
If you’re interested in accelerating your career in the development of award winning product lines, please send your resume to Mark Strong firstname.lastname@example.org and know that every submission will be reviewed by an expert and that confidentiality is assured.
VANJOBS “only the best”
For 40 years, Alpha Technologies, an EnerSys company, has been an industry pioneer and global leader in the design and manufacture of AC and DC power. Our distinctive excellence is the ability to innovate and quickly deliver optimized solutions for our customers’ unique powering challenges in the Telecom, Cable Broadband, Traffic, Security, Industrial and Renewable Energy industries. Alpha’s TL 9000 certified quality system, award-winning product strategy and continuous improvement/operational excellence program focuses on achieving complete customer satisfaction and supplying solutions of the highest quality, value and reliability.