Delta-Q Technologies is a local “star” in the power / battery charging space and part of a global electronics manufacturer with 500 MM USD in sales. The team is “expert” and the knowledge you will garner, exceptional.
We present a rare and exciting opportunity for a Power Electronics Engineer to design and modify circuits and sub-circuits, using best practices and company product development process’ (PDP) and meet program targets.
Strong problem solving skills are ‘the key’
What you get to do:
- Perform schematic capture and circuit simulation to define and verify the suitability of a design.
- Participate in prototyping, validation and test plan development. May involve constructing jigs, fixtures and experiments meet quality and reliability objectives. Can you speak Altium?
- Partner with Software Engineers to integrate test code into prototypes in order to test and validate functionality.
- Perform circuit design and performance calculations and generate design documentation.
- Participate in design reviews with other program team members, including review of schematics, redline drawings, reports and other design documentation.
- Provide feedback and ideas to increase efficiency and/or improve quality of products and processes.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with hardware/software integration and debugging.
- Experience with oscilloscopes, frequency response analyzers, spectrum analyzers, and power meters.
- Design for Manufacture and Design for Assembly (DFM/DFA) skills.
- Familiarity with electronic manufacturing processes and techniques
- Proficiency with software for schematic capture and simulation tools (Altium, Mathcad, PSim etc.) is an asset.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including technical writing.
Every resume submission shall be reviewed by an expert and not software. Please email your resume directly to Mark Strong Mark@VanJobs.ca – and as always – in absolute confidence.
VanJobs ‘only the best’