The primary responsibilities for these roles is to provide local QA support for projects undertaken by the Burnaby development team:
- Engage in requirements reviews, technical discussions, design reviews, defect triage’s and cross-functional team meetings
- Participate in the development of test plans, cases and scripts for new features, and identifying and closing test gaps
- Engage in testing exercises early and often throughout the life-cycle of the project
- Provide test infrastructure support by leveraging and extending existing automation tools and innovating where there are gaps
- Provide technical support to development teams (test environment setup,upgrading and debugging, scripting expertise, defect reproduction, technical investigations)
- Development and execution of functional tests using IEEE standards.
- Layer 2-3
- Layer 4-7
- Validated embedded designs (FPGA, ASIC).
- Validated linux OS systems.
- Validated hardware (manufacturing test development, component testing, design verification, etc.)
- System test experience (performance, stress, scale, etc.)
- Automation infrastructure development and maintenance
- Automated script development
- Proficient in Windows or Linux environments
- Database design and implementation experience
- Expert user of multiple applications and hardware environments
Nice to have:
- Lab management
- Lab technician (hardware debugging and repair)
You must have test experience with BOTH H/W and S/W – NOT just software!
Please send your CV directly to Mark Strong – I read every submission and you will be working with the best!
VanJobs “only the best“