“Name Brand” Wireless Consumer Home Security products giant, with head offices in Carlsbad, California, and a plethora of hardware and software development teams across the globe, their Hardware Product Design is led from beautiful offices in Richmond B.C.
For Richmond, we present this rare opportunity for an RF Engineer to develop wireless solutions and support ODMs located throughout Asia.
What you get to do
- Participate / lead in the design, development, and integration of 802.11 WiFi,
802.15 IoT, and Global LTE radio technologies
- Lead/ guide ODM’s in the design, development, and integrations for WLAN, IOT, and
- Develop test plans in support of ODM development
- Perform system testing and low-level circuit tuning
- Oversee regulatory process overview to ensure compliance for multiple agencies
- Participate in chipset selection to meet requirements definitions and optimization.
What you need to succeed
- Whether Intermediate OR Senior – this opportunity will be configured to your expertise in circuit level RF design and integrations
- Design and validation of RF test cases across development teams
- Utilize common lab equipment to address SMT components down to 0201
- Familiarity with US/ Canadian Regulatory requirements and test methods
- Experience with inputs and timelines to deliver consumer electronics
The org remunerates “very” well with excellent base, significant performance input, and stock options (RSU’s) valued up to ~ 1/2 of base compensation. Besides a collegial, friendly, and “fun” team, you will learn and grow by working with some of the very best in the biz.
Please send your resume directly to Mark Strong firstname.lastname@example.org and know that your submission will be kept confidential and reviewed by an expert.
VANJOBS “only the best”