Delta-Q Technologies is a local “star” in the power / battery charging space and part of a global electronics conglomerate with over 500 MM USD in sales. The team is “expert” and the knowledge you will garner, exceptional.
There is an exciting opportunity for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and automate testing practices and processes. You must have developed testing solutions all the way from the initial idealization of the framework on through to the final application for testing system software inclusive and to the GUI. Note: This role will address the software applications that interface to Delta-Q’s charging solutions and not – ex: The charger’s embedded S/W (low-level)
What you get to do:
- Identify requirements for test systems and design test systems to meet those requirements
- Design, implement, maintain and commission software programs used for testing system software
- Write and design test plans to perform testing to meet coverage targets and create test scripts
- Create and maintain regression test cases for existing and new products
- Look for ways to increase test automation while continuously investigating practices to improve process’ and procedures.
What you have:
- A minimum of 5 years testing experience inclusive of the initial Framework to Automation
- Knowledge of RESTful architectures, including PHP, Python, Java script and Java. Yes! You get to code software in the creation of testing applications! The only way to do it best.
- Development of test software in one or more of Python, Java, C#
- Knowledge of database and data persistent systems usage and architectures including ODBC
- Hands on experience with Selenium and / or similar tools
Would really help if you have:
- Experience with communication protocols
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
This is a key role for Delta-Q and you will be interfacing with expert, multi-disciplined teams. It is an absolute MUST that you possess a positive and friendly demeanor combined with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Delta-Q is a great place to work – and friendly and fun work well!
Please send your resume directly to Mark Strong Mark@VanJobs.ca and every submission will be reviewed by an expert – not a computer.
VanJobs ‘only the best‘