This is it. A Senior (lead?) Software Development role within an exceptional organization, and a recognized leader for the adoption of the IoT. Do you want to be part of the revolution in product development for the IoT? With an excellent work / life balance and state of the art development tools, this Richmond based “diamond” is where you want to be. Create best in domain apps using open source, IoT application frameworks, designed for delivering elegant, excellent, usability.
You are an expert in C++ / OO application (user space) design and want to work with the VERY best.
What you will do:
- Create elegant, usable, reliable and testable solutions, to challenging (leading edge) development, for the IoT
- Be a leader – be a mentor – to innovate and be a proponent of the IoT/embedded computing space
- Work with senior product managers to “think out” and then design deliverables for exciting solutions for IoT business cases
What you bring to the table:
- Technical lead / principal level / or “Just really sharp” experience in an embedded Linux “space” – in so you know what a device driver is, but understand that this is an application development position using C and C++ in an Agile / Scrum – JIRA development environment.
- Nice if you understood design & development of APIs
- Really nice if you understand and have experience with IP networking
- Experience / exposure (and a penchant for) 0pen source projects is “obvious”
- Totally get (and are a proponent of) Continuous integration / DevOps / TDD
Every resume submission will be reviewed by an expert. Your ‘submission’ will also be treated with the highest level of confidentiality, and you can be comforted that you will be working with one of the tech industry’s, top recruiters.
Please send your resume directly to Mark Strong Mark@VanJobs.ca
If you want to change your career for the better, and enjoy a thrilling, challenging, software development environment, while having the leadership umbrella of the sector’s best, profitable, stable, company, then let’s get going! Oh yes, and they pay well too.