Ixia provides testing, visibility, security solutions, network testing tools and virtual network security solutions to strengthen applications across physical and virtual networks. VanJobs is proud to be the go to the recruiting entity for Ixia’s growth in their Vancouver R&D center. We are looking for the BEST!
What you will do:
Develop key new features and hardware products for our network testing product line.
Specific responsibilities will include requirements analysis, software design and specification, implementation, unit test, debug and defect resolution. The successful candidate will work with some of the industry’s top software and FPGA engineers to find innovative solutions to customer problems and deliver high quality products to market. She/he will work through the full software development lifecycle to build and enhance multi-tier commercial products.
What you need:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering.
* Experience developing and debugging embedded Linux applications and kernel
* Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of network control, routing and high speed Ethernet physical layer protocols
* Experience with HW/SW co-design, integration and bring-up.
* 5+ Years Software Development Experience
* Enthusiastic, with a demonstrated ability to learn.
* Energetic and passionate about software product development
* Strong analytical skills. Excellent written, verbal, presentation, communication skills. Must be able to read and interpret complex information, talk with customers, and listen attentively.
* Must have experience in cross platform development, and have worked in products or technologies that have scalable and sustainable architectures
* Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills. Exhibit a positive, can-do approach and inspire associates to excel and develop a team spirit.
* Flexibility in interacting with a global development team
Ixia’s Core Values are posted on every Ixia site in every location. Ixia employees use these values to guide their interactions with internal and external customers.
The Ixia Way: Wow our customers! Trust, respect, and develop our people! Listen and be open! Be passionate courageous, and decisive! Win with teamwork and collaboration! Celebrate excellence!
Diversity: Ixia’s strong and diverse workforce spreads across multiple continents. Because of our wide range of backgrounds, our employees always manage to bring fresh perspectives, increased creativity and superior problem-solving skills to Ixia. We cherish and embrace our employees’ diversity of styles and perspectives we can truthfully say that diversity is one of our biggest strengths.
To apply for a role in either FPGA design or S/W Development, contact Mark Strong directly and I promise to read every application and deliver you the best of service!
VanJobs ‘Only the best’